“Don’t let the haters stop you from doing your thang.”
What is it they say… haters gonna hate?
“I’m not a regular mom. I’m a cool mom.”
… I will take your word for it.
“Is there alcohol in this?”
“I have really bad breath in the morning.”
This is why we have things like mouthwash and chewing gum.
“Why are you dressed so scary?”
Spiderman scares you? Really? This is fashion, Kelani!
SEND ME A SENTENCE [MEAN GIRLS]
- “Get in loser. We’re going shopping.”
- “On Wednesdays we wear pink.”
- “You smell like a baby prostitute.”
- “I guess it’s probably because I have big lesbian crush on you.”
- “Suck on that!”
- “I’m not a regular mom. I’m a cool mom.”
- “Don’t let the haters stop you from doing your thang.”
- “You guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom?”
- “There are no rules in this house.”
- “Is there alcohol in this?”
- “I’m a mouse, duh!”
- “That’s so fetch.”
- “Stop trying to make fetch happen.”
- “Boo, you whore.”
- “I want my pink shirt back!”
- “I can’t help that I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina.”
- “Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?”
- “It’s not my fault you’re, like, in love with me or something!”
- “I can’t help it that I’m so popular.”
- “So you agree. You think you’re really pretty.”
- “I can’t go to Taco Bell. I’m on an all-carb diet.”
- “That is the ugliest effing skirt I have ever seen.”
- “I have really bad breath in the morning.”
- “I can’t go out. I’m sick.”
- “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me.”
- “You dirty little liar!”
- “I’m sorry. I can explain.”
- “You’re plastic. Cold, shiny, hard plastic.”
- “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.”
- “I just have a lot of feelings.”
- “I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhoea at Barnes & Nobles.”
- “Why are you dressed so scary?”
- “Happy hour is from four to six!”
- “There’s a 30% chance that it’s already raining.”
- “I was half a virgin when I met him.”
- “My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain.”
- “I, like, invented her.”
- “Your face smells like peppermint.”
Okay, I'm trusting you with this, if it's gross I'll have to blame you. I'll let you know if I love it or hate it but I'll probably love it since you like it so much. Tomorrow sounds good, I only do soccer, science club and the leadership program but none of them are really tomorrow except science is tomorrow before school but french fries don't really sound like a breakfast thing :) what time is good for you? I'm free whenever.
My friends like my cookies hopefully they're as good as they say they are. I'm a very odd and weird person as well but I think all the best people are a bit odd. There's no excitement in being normal.
Okay I take full responsibility if you hate it I will buy you a whole bottle of a sauce of your choice to make up for it. I hope you do! ^-^ I'm only in a few clubs myself, and none of them have meetings scheduled for tomorrow so I'm good :D Hmmm, maybe an hour after school ends? If that's okay with you I mean!
I am sure that I will absolutely love these, don't worry :) You're right! Being completely normal is overrated-- I'd rather be unique than be a clone copy of someone else.
Sweet chili sauce? That sounds... I'll try it. I love them with BBQ sauce the most, though. It's heavenly. I'm free whenever. How does tomorrow sound? Or this weekend?
Alright, alright good :) Some cookies coming right up, m'lady. Only sometimes? Well that's better than being difficult all the time.
I know, I know, it sounds really gross. But it's honestly really good. You will have to let me know what you think of it when you do ^-^ BBQ sauce is definitely good with french fries, I agree. Tomorrow would be great, if that's good for you :D If we need to reschedule though, that's fine I mean cause I don't really do much so I'm almost always free.
Cookies, yay!! You are so awesome, I cannot wait to try these. Yup, only sometimes. I'm a very odd person, you may only just be realizing that.
I love them even more with ketchup. yeah we should, I think there's a place off campus that we could or if you wanted
I'm not a big fan of strawberry either. What about cookies? Do you like cookies? Chocolate chip? You make it sound so easy. Are you really that easy to please?
Ooh, you should try them with sweet chili sauce. It doesn't sound all that appetizing, but it's really good. That'd be cool :D You should let me know whenever you're free, and we can go out there.
I love cookies! I mean, really, who doesn't love cookies?? Yes, chocolate chip is perfect :D Hmm, I wouldn't say I'm always easy to please, but when it comes to food, I definitely am.
exactly! french fries are one of my favorite foods here
then what's your favorite thing to eat? or favorite dessert? I don't want to make something and have you not like it. some people don't like chocolate or don't like vanilla (which is weird I hope you're not one of those people but if you were that would be fine I'd just make you something different)
same! i love french fries, honestly. we should go for french fries sometime :))
hmm... well honestly i have no real favorite desert i mean i don't hate chocolate or vanilla, but i don't really like strawberry? but like i don't mind trying anything new so anything which you made and i can almost completely guarantee that i will like anything which you do